First-Semester Online registration on Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar is going to start from 1st of June 2021, and how to register online on the HNBGU website and about everything you should know before you apply for registration. (1st-semester registration in HNBGU 2021)
There are almost 115 colleges that are affiliated with HNB Garhwal University.
Table of contents
- Notification date- On 29 May 2021, notification is out on the HNB Garhwal University Website.
- Online registration starts from 01-06-2021 for 1st semester
- The last day to register online and also the last day to deposit fees is 20-06-2021.
- The last day to submit your fee receipt provided by the HNB site after you pay your fees in the college is 25-06-2021.
Prepare this before applying
Things get easy if you already prepare yourself before doing anything.
Before registration on the HNB site, you should prepare the documents (These documents are necessary to upload while doing registration) that are given below-
- Scanned passport-size photo of yours.
- Scanned photo of your signature.
- Scanned photo of your 10nth and 12th mark sheet.
- If you ever participate in sports at the regional level, national level, and SGFI level, you can upload your level certificate that can increase your percentage, which helps you in the merit list.
- Same if you have participated in NCC, then according to your level you can increase your percentage by uploading your certificate. This will also help you with the merit list.
- The certificate should be in scanned form.
- For reservation students like ST, SC & OBC category, they have to upload scanned documents for their relaxation in admission.
This all document file size should be according to HNB’s official site.
How to register Online (Step-by-step)
Here are steps you have to follow to apply online for registration for 1-semester students in HNBGU-
- Visit the official link given below for these steps.
- Then login or register in the link where 1st semester is written.
- Register your mobile number and all your personal details like name, father’s name, address, 10nth 12th mark sheet, education details, and further details.
- Then fill that page carefully, and upload the scanned photos in the given column.
- After this, the next page opens to select your degree course or subjects. Select them carefully.
- Then you get a page of confirmation page, download that page which helps you in later.
- At last, all the details shown on the page read them carefully and then click on fee deposit.
- You can deposit money by your debit card or net banking.
- After depositing money, you get a fee receipt download that receipt immediately because that receipt is very important in admission time.
- Now you successfully registered in HNB University, now download the documents and take out hard copies that help you later.
Official Link to register
The official link of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Srinagar is www.online.hnbgu.ac.in
Click above to visit the official link.
If you find any difficulty in the registration on any problem you face during this process, you can ask the university directly by emailing them in their official email ID.
Official email ID- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should choose HNB Garhwal University?
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University that is established in 1973, is one of the popular and respected universities in Uttarakhand.
It is the central University by an act of Parliament. And the university got a 7.2 rating out of 10 according to collegeduniya.com
Many famous and notable alumni studies under this University like Yogi Adityanath, Raghav Juyal, Ramesh Pokhriyal, Trivendra Singh Rawat, Tirath Singh Rawat, or many more.
HNBGU Previous years Original Paper- Click here for exam papers.