Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University announced the official date of the Exam for 3rd, 5th, 7nth, and 9nth semester students.
This article discusses how to fill the application or examination form on Hnbgu official site and the important dates regarding this semester’s exams.
The exams are not conducted from previously two-semester exams due to COVID 2nd wave from where the university has to cancel the exams.
At that time, the cases were at very high rates, and the government itself extending the date of lockdown and curfew. But now the COVID cases graph in Uttarakhand is decreasing and things are getting normal.
Because of this, the HNBGU has announced an official notice to conduct the exams for 3rd, 5th, 7nth, and 9nth semester students.
It is very necessary to conduct exams this time because students get previously semester grades just on the basis of projects and assignments.
- Official notice is released on 20/07/2021
- Application form submatting date starts from 22 July 2021 (22/07/2021)
- Last date to submit the application form 5 August 2021 (05/08/2021)
- Last date to submit the application form with fee receipt is 10 August 2021 (10/08/2021)
- Exam Date: 20/08/2021
Important: You can submit your application form with fee receipt by reaching your college, university and also you can mail it to the principal via email or WhatsApp.
Official site link: www.online.hnbgu.ac.in
Visit this official link to apply for an application form. Below is the guide to how to fill your application/ examination form correctly.
How to Fill the Application Form
Filing the examination form correctly is very necessary. A tiny mistake can make you face huge problems in your degree courses.
Read the step carefully and also re-check your examination form before payment.
First Step- Visit the official site of HNBGU (link is available in the above section)
Second Step- Now select your semester in CBCS Examination System and select your batch-
If it is written 3rd sem, 5th sem, 7nth sem, 9nth sem, then click on your previous semester.
E.g. If Saurabh is studying in the 4th semester now then he has to choose CBCS Examination System 2019 batch where the 3rd semester is written.
After click on your semester, you will automatically see your semester in the login section.
Third Step- Fill in the details in the login section (user ID and Password)
Fourth Step- After entering your details you will get the interface of the Student Information System where you have to choose the Subject Choice option below.
Fifth Step- Select your subject code carefully, because if you write any subject wrong then you will face huge problems in the future. (Advice: Ask your senior for subjects code)
Sixth Step- Check your subject code and then go to the print examination form/ Payment option. Save the Examination Form in PDF and take a hard copy also for submission.
Seventh Step- Then go for the payment option and pay the fees and don’t forget to save the Fee Receipt and also print the fee receipt for the submission.
Note: Fill your subject code carefully, and also re-check your examination form before submitting fees.
- Every students has to submit his personal mobile number and email address, so the university can contact you for important notice.
- If you have any trouble in filling form then you take help by mail to email@example.com and also you can contact to your college, university and the college political party member.
- Fill your form before the last date because at the last days the website loaded so much and it works very slowly that make trouble for you.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Read the notice below for hindi understanding peoples.
HNBGU Previous years external Papers- Click here